- Owner and Coach TST Perform LLC.
- Head Coach Women's Triathlon: Delaware State University
- Lead Swim Coach: Dover YMCA
TST Perform LLC is owned and operated by Eric Kirouac, a passionate athlete himself for over 10 years competing in triathlon, road racing, now XC mountain bike, and cyclocross at a professional level. Eric went to Marymount University for two years competing in triathlon and cross country before transferring to Queens University of Charlotte where he continued to compete in triathlon. He helped his team earn two podium finishes at the collegiate national championships while also wracking up an age group duathlon national title. Eric started TST Perform while he was still at University and has continued to pursue excellence and grow the business with dedicated athletes. Eric graduated cum laude and holds a degree in Exercise and Sport Science, as well as having coaching certifications from USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, and the American Swim Coaches Association. Eric's coaching experience includes 6 years of operating TST Perform, coaching at the bluefish aquatic club, coaching age group swimming at the British International School Phuket, assisting with High Performance triathlon at the British International School Phuket, currently Lead Swim coach at the Dover Delaware YMCA, and also currently the Head Coach of Women's Triathlon at Delaware State University. At only 25 years old Eric has a wealth of coaching knowledge as well as racing and training experience in several endurance sports. This gives him a unique ability to connect to athletes while helping guide them to success in their athletic endeavors.
- Coach TST Perform LLC.
- Assistant Coach Queens University of Charlotte M/W Triathlon
- Degree in Exercise Science w/ minor in Psychology
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Certified Coach
I am a 22-year-old graduate of Queens University of Charlotte with a Degree in Exercise Science with a minor in Psychology. While at Queens, I was a member of the National Champion Men’s Varsity Triathlon Program for 4 years where I graduated as a senior captain and am now the Assistant Coach of the program.
My passion and love for health, fitness, and endurance sports began when I was a PE Major in 5th grade. Around that time, my father started running as a way to relieve stress and being 10 years old, anything my dad did was the latest and greatest endeavor that I had to be a part of. Fast forward 12 years, and I have dedicated most of my life to the pursuit of becoming the best version of myself through endurance sport, and now I am ready to help others do the same.
Through my experience, I have come to realize that each and every one of us is capable of so much more than we ever imagined. I am a firm believer that endurance sport provides a framework to unlock that potential.
TST Coaching Values
- Developing a Community
- Having an Impact larger than sport
- Helping people achieve their goals
- Encouragement and Enjoyment in what you do
- Mental and Physical Health and Well-Being
Collective Coaching Accomplishments
- Below are some of our accomplishments in our time as coaches:
- Countless overall victories in triathlon and cycling from Cat 5-1
- Numerous world championship qualifications
- Two USA Triathlon Pro card qualifications
- Duathlon age group national champion
- Duathlon age group national championship podium
- Two Duathlon world championship qualifications
- Domestic elite cycling team member
- Cyclocross national championships contenders
- Top 15 finish at cyclocross national championships
- Boston Marathon Qualification
- Multiple 45+ y/o sub 20 5K
- Multiple 45+ y/o sub 6:00 milers
- Consulted on countless training sessions for the National Champion Queens University of Charlotte Triathlon Team
- Helped build the culture that turned the Queens University of Charlotte Triathlon Team into the best collegiate triathlon program in the country